Sewing machines for repair and sewing shoes, leather goods are universal machines capable of a large number of operations. They are used to solve the main tasks of sewing shoes from scratch, as well as when replacing broken or torn elements.
It’s possible to quickly sew-in or change a zipper, to process edges of a product and to put a patch, to change a belt or a lining on a bag, other.
Our Top List of Best Shoe Sewing Machines
1. FISTERS Hand Shoe Sewing Machine
FISTERS Hand Shoe Sewing Machine with good performance and high efficiency appeals to the most demanding seamstresses. The machine works with a wide variety of materials and different types of shoes.
- It sews shoes from different materials by nylon or cotton wire.
- It has a long service life and high efficiency without noise.
- Standard sewing machine needles are used.
- The shoe sewing machine is made of durable material.
- This machine can repair various kinds of shoes such as cloth shoes, rubber shoes, leather shoes, sneakers, high heels;
- It also works great with other leather products, raincoats, leather bags, cloth, etc.
What users say. FISTERS Hand Sewing Machine is in demand among customers. Rest assured that the machine sews reliably and with high quality. It can handle any material of any thickness, including about 1/4″ thick leather. The customer service team responds quickly when problems arise.
2. ECO-WORTHY Hand Shoe Sewing Machine
ECO-WORTHY Hand Shoe Sewing Machine offers versatility and ease of use. You will definitely be satisfied with your purchase.
- The ECO-WORTHY machine is suitable for sewing various materials from cotton and nylon wire.
- It has a rotating walking foot which works well, so you can sew in any direction.
- The machine has a free arm that you can use to get close to places where other machines cannot go.
- Durable metal construction.
- Sews all types of shoes such as cloth shoes, rubber shoes, leather shoes, sneakers, high heels;
- It can be used to sew other heavy fabric things and leather products.
What users say. At this price, this sewing machine cannot be surpassed. As buyers say, it is suitable for sewing almost everything. If you buy this sewing machine, you will hardly regret it. But there are difficulties in setting up, you have to look for videos on YouTube.
Probably not suitable for those just learning how to sew.
3. HYDDNice Hand Cobbler Shoe Sewing Machine
HYDDNice Hand Cobbler Shoe Sewing Machine is our budget pick.
This sewing machine will not be ready for operation immediately. Some adjustments will be required. The advantage is that it is a robust machine that is difficult to damage. It has a durable metal construction.
- Suitable for nylon, cotton, prince line, and other lines.
- It has a free arm for additional convenience.
- The walking foot is very handy.
- Works with various kinds of shoes.
What users say. Most users say that this machine is not ready for use immediately. You’ll have to work on the settings and watch a few YouTube videos to figure out how to set it up and thread it.
4. YEQIN Hand Shoe Sewing Machine
YEQIN Hand Shoe Sewing Machine is a good choice for those involved in sewing and repairing shoes of any complexity. The sewing machine will have to be set up manually, but the assembly is simple and clear.
- Sews different materials by nylon or cotton wire.
- Standard sewing machine needles are used.
- Free arm and walking foot simplify operation.
- Sews all types of shoes as well as other heavy fabric items and leather products such as belts, holsters, etc.
What users say. The machine will work fine if you make the correct settings, set up the bobbin and thread tension. Excellent machine for heavy materials such as leather.
5. YUEWO DIY Shoe Sewing Machine
YUEWO DIY Shoe Sewing Machine is suitable for sewing almost any shoe. The machine is made of iron and will serve you for a long time.
- Manual sewing machine.
- A handy walking foot simplifies operation.
- The free arm makes it easy to access places where shoes need repair.
- Sews all types of shoes and works with heavy materials.
What users say. The sewing machine is good for its price but still has some disadvantages. It doesn’t work well with a thick thread (like what is seen on factory holsters) and sometimes you have to do a double stitch.
6. IRONWALLS Leather Shoe Sewing Machine
This sewing machine is good for leather. A kind of workhorse in your arsenal for a budget price.
- It has a sturdy metal construction.
- Sews heavy materials.
- The walking foot and needle rotate 360 degrees so that you can sew a complete circle without needing to rotate the shoe.
- Suitable for repairing shoes and other leather goods.
What users say. The sewing machine has good customer feedback. Before using it, you will need to watch some videos about how to clean and set up the machine to work properly.
7. FamYun Hand Cobbler Shoe Sewing Machine
FamYun Hand Cobbler Shoe Sewing Machine is designed for sewing shoes made of different materials.
- The machine has a free arm and rotating walking foot.
- Suitable for sewing different material shoes by cotton and nylon wire.
- Sews all kinds of men’s and women’s shoes as well as other leather products like belts, bags, purses, etc.
What users say. The sewing machine is worth its money. Reliable and easy to use.